Hayata Car Air Purifier with Ionizer and HEPA Filter
If you drive in a polluted environment, have bad smells in your vehicle you can’t get rid of, or just want the best negative ionizer for your car, then consider the Hayata car air purifier.
It comes with 5 different air cleaning technologies:
- A true HEPA filter to trap airborne allergens like pollen, pet dander and dust.
- A germicidal ultraviolet lamp with photocatalyst filter to kill viruses, bacteria, mildew and fungi, as well as breakdown harmful VOCs like formaldehyde and ammonia.
- An activated carbon filter to absorb cigarette smoke, food smells and other odors like body sweat.
- A nano-silver filter that also kills germs, mold spores and other pathogens.
- And a strong negative ionizer generating 10,000,000 ions per second.
The Hayata auto air purifier would be especially good for those who have to regularly drive on roads with a lot of pollution, or for families that have children with allergies or pets in the car.
It plugs directly into a normal 12-volt car power supply (cigarette lighter) but is a larger auto ionizer than the other units reviewed. Dimensions are listed at 8.1 × 6.2 × 2.1 inches.
One handy inclusion with this car ionizer is a nylon strap that you can use to attach it to the back of the passenger seat (see the sixth picture down at the top) and this would be a great place to position it from an air cleaning perspective too.
There’s many reviews, pictures and answered questions here for the Hayata car air purifier. It’s the best ionizer/air filter combination for cars currently available on Amazon and good value for the regular driver who cares about the air quality in their vehicle.